Friday, September 6, 2019

I Miss My McRIB




Th McRIB


WANT to MAKE ONE at HOME ?





McDONALDS McRIB Sandwich INGREDIENTS

RECIPE  The BADASS COOKBOOK


Oh yes I miss my beloved McRIB quite dearly. It's been 6 long years. Yes 6 years since I've sunk my teeth into that oh so wonderful treat, the McRIB. I along with so many millions who are fans of one of the greatest, tastiest, most scrumptious tasting sandwiches ever known to mankind. It has been along time to be deprived. Why does McDonalds do this to us? Why don't they put it on the menu permanently. "This is Cruel and Unusual Punishment." Why? I'll tell you why. If we could always get it, it wouldn't be nearly as special when we do, and their has been a whole myth and ritual to the whole thing of the McRIB only being available every so often rather than being a permanent menu item. OK.

Well I for one must have a nice tasty Pork Spare Rib type sandwich every now and then, so since they 're not around, I take it upon myself to make my own. There's a great recipe to my make a good facsimile of the McDonalds McRib sandwich that you can find in Daniel Zwicke's BADASS COOKBOOK. You will learn step-by-step how to make a tasty McRib type sandwich to satisfy your McRib cravings until the next time you can get one, which could be one, 2, 3, or 4 years or more for now. So if you just gotta have that taste, make em at home whenever you get a hankering for one. I do. And you can too. The Badass Cookbook is the answer.






The BADASS COOKBOOK

MAKE a McRIB

A SHAKE SHACK BURGER

KFC KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN

SECRET RECIPE

And More ...









No comments:

Post a Comment